- This event has passed.
November 30, 2018 @ 8:00 pm
Erin Foley is an amazing comedic actress, comedian, and writer. Foley is the host of Mixologist And A Movie on Lifetime and is a cast member on season one of How to Be A Grown-Up on Tru Tv. As a seasoned comedian, she has her own Comedy Central Presents, as well as having been on Conan O’Brien, @ Midnight, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Chelsea Lately, Arsenio Hall and Last Call With Carson Daly. She has performed five times at the Montreal Comedy Festival, the San Francisco Sketch Fest, Moontower Comedy Festival in Austin and Limestone Comedy Festival in Bloomington.
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABE AT THE DOOR FOR TONIGHT.
• The show is a 21+ year old experience.
• If only purchasing 1 seat at a table that seats more, we reserve the right to seat additional guests at your table. You may increase the number of your guests beyond 1 if your table allows that size.
• If you have more than 1 person in your party for the show, choose up to the amount your table can fit.
• If you have additional guests in your party beyond what one table fits, book an additional table.
• Your seat purchase is your ticket into the show.
• There are no refunds after 12PM the day of your tickets.
• Show starts at 8PM. We recommend arriving early to get seated and order any drinks or food you might want during the show.
• We recommend using a desktop computer to more easily select table seating, though a smart phone will work.
Need help? Email lukas[a]mosuniverse.com